Posted  by 

T71 Wot 900 Dmg

ok so im grinding thru the 7 & its a lot more bearable with the upgrade engine & turret.

1. T71 Wot 900 Dmg For Sale

World of Tanks on Console — KNOW YOUR WAR! The French line is an exercise in extremes, starting with slow, heavily armored vehicles, but the later tanks trade the armor for high speed and great firepower. Oct 19, 2017  World of Tanks T71 CMCD is tier VII American light tank and game by lWiFil. No wonder that he (or she) get Ace Tanker for this game. 4.078 dmg is impressive. Top Gun for 6 frags and 1.755 exp.

Highest dmg class on maplestory 2016. Assumes fast (2), 0% Defense, Adjusted Mastery, all at 0% boss damage (Icould do the 100% and 200% categories if enough people want it) andsuch.

Poe ele damage with attacks. im using the top gun because hit power & penn, but also because it & the second one down both have poor depression so why not go with the penn & hit-power.

anyways, now that im getting to like the horribly slow thing, my question is : how does the premium 'Bulldog' Churchill 7 compare to the tech tree ?

from what i can tell its a second gun package down Churchill 7 with a slight boost to RoF & hull traverse.

Equipment

it also lacks the front covers to the tracks.

so after having a good time in the Church 7, the Bulldog with its PMM & better RoF actually seems attractive. because all i could see when it first came out was '20 km/h - BORING!'

T71 Wot 900 Dmg For Sale

Edited by Wroclaw, 10 August 2017 - 11:25 AM.